Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Would like suggestions and some Info

I am going down to PCB in late September and staying at the Grand Panama Beach Resort. I have been trying to find some reviews on the resort, but have had no such luck. Does anyone have any type of review to reassure me on my selection. Any thoughts on going down in Sept? Moreover, any suggestions for activities, bars, eating, nightlife etc... for two couples in their mid 20%26#39;s?















Thanks



Would like suggestions and some Info


It looks fabulos but I would not be fond of 299 condos in one place. There are two towers and posters have stated that you should ask for the one that is beachfront if you want the views. They have a website site www.GrandPanamaBeachResort.com but I think some of the buildings are still under construction, if I am not mistaken. I know it is close to the Bonefish Grill but the website should be able to help you with reaturants close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment