Friday, March 30, 2012

REALLY REALLY Urgent help reqd on Disney photopass

My photos exprire today on the photopass (stupid to leave it so late, I know) but I have been unable to purchase any of them. When I choose the picture size and quantity, the shopping cart logo appears beside the chosen images, but when I then go to my cart to review, there is nothing there.





I tried for ages llast night from home, but with no luck. I cannot think of anything that I am missing, as a pretty seasoned web purchaser.





Has anyone else had problems, and if so, can they help a poor desperate Mummy who wants to buy a few precious pictures!



REALLY REALLY Urgent help reqd on Disney photopass


Someone posted this phone number a while back



407 - 934 - 4004



If that doesn%26#39;t work, use the e-mail address they provide in the section



';contact us';



I have used this address and got a reply pretty quick



REALLY REALLY Urgent help reqd on Disney photopass


Thanks so much for your help - you have made my day! I did manage to get hold of someone, using that number, who gave me a direct contact who was able to extend my photos for another month, but tey are confused as to my problem, so it has been transferred to thier IT Dept.





Couldn%26#39;t have done it wothout you, so many many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment