Friday, March 30, 2012

Breakfast Buffet?

Hey all,





I%26#39;m staying at the Castle Hotel on I-Drive, can any one recommend a good breakfast buffet close by?





(The Castle Hotel is situated next door to the Pirate%26#39;s Cove Crazy Golf).





Thank you.



Breakfast Buffet?


Everytime we pass the castle hotel i%26#39;ve said i want to stay there;...did you book it through a tour operator or did you DIY - i%26#39;m soo jealous !!





anyway back to your q :)...





if you check this out i THINK (if its the doubletree castle hotel) your stop is stop 20 - according to the map theres a ponderosa v.closeby and sizzler a little further south...about 10-15 minutes walk..





iridetrolley.com/pdf/鈥?07-08.pdf



Breakfast Buffet?


Do you mean close by as in walking distance or by driving




I would definately go for Sizzlers and take a morning stroll there.. if not in a hurry that is.. we found the I trolley to be somewhat unreliable... it came.. but not always when it should.



I tried the Ponderosa and it was not to my liking.




Thanks for the advice all. Will keep Sizzlers in mind!





Ideally looking for walking distance places.





Kirsty, I booked this directly from the hotel website (www.doubletreecastle.com) after some friends had recommended it to me. I did a bit of research on the price and could not find it any cheaper than dirctly from the hotel website. Think I paid roughly $100 per night. Hope that helps!





Rich.




Hi,go to the golden coral it up by Mcdonalds




welshjock - close as in walkable - stop 20 on the i-trolley states its for both the castle hotel AND ponderosa so its more than likely to be next door or even opposite...





In fact if i recall it is infact opposite..





Thanks rc - it looks lovely !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment