Thursday, April 12, 2012

1st timer

Hi everyone. I will be coming to Disney for the first time, but I only have 2 nights. I%26#39;m in my mid-twenties and have been waiting for this my whole life. Even though its only for a couple of days, I plan to not sleep and get in as much as possible. The family I%26#39;m meeting there has young children, so I%26#39;m sure I won%26#39;t be able to go to some of the attractions that I would be interested in, but I still want to have the best time possible in such a short time there. Friends I am meeting there are staying at Swan and Dolphin- should I book there with them for go for something cheaper but still nice?? I literally do not know a thing about the area. Is there somewhere where I can get an online map of the properties inside Disney? Should I buy tickets online ahead of time (I only have 3 weeks) or should I buy at the gate? Any discount sellers online? What is the one restaurant, kid friendly, that I should go to while I%26#39;m there? Sorry so long, thank you all for your help!



1st timer


There won%26#39;t be any discounts for a 2 day ticket so you can just get your MYW Ticket at your Resort, once you decide where to saty



For Tons of info, including Maps and Resort Descriptions, have a look at



www.wdwinfo.com



I might be inclined to stay at a different Resort, so you can have a little time to yourself. I would also recomend you call very soon for a reservation.



If you are a AAA member, call tomorrow and have them check availability. If not a member of AAA, I highly recomend you try an on-line Free Quote from



www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com ( you could do that right now, tonight )



All the Moderate resorts are very Nice and would give you the Magic you are looking for :)



1st timer


if you have disney on your mind and and you want to relive your childhood go to the magic kingdom whatever you want to do the next day you might have a better idea by then, if you are with younger kids stay with disney parks like epcot,hollywood studios or animal kingdom i went to magic kingdom with my wife and son for their enjoyment but it was an experience none of us will never forget.i dont think you would lose out money wise if you were to buy 2 individual tickets at the gate, different scenario if you were on a 2 week vacation,as for staying with friends if you dont know the area stay with them,and i have never met a restaurant that was not kid friendly ,i know you said you are in your mid 20s and the universal theme parks would be more suited to your age group but leave that for another day , enjoy disney while you can,by the way relax you can get your maps when you get there.




Walt Disney World has an online site that has a lot of info including the layout of the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment