Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crescent condos

Can anyone tell me where Crescent is located? It%26#39;s a new, modern building on crescent beach--not Crescent Arms.





Thanks!



Crescent condos


The Crescent is a great place to stay. It is across the street from Crescent Plaza and on Crescent Beach.



www.crescentsiestakey.com.



Modern (2006, I think) and gets great reviews.



~SRQgirl



Crescent condos


Thanks! I emailed them, but they only take 1 week rentals. I need just 3 nights.




Oh, thought you were renting for a week.



Well, then check out Crescent Towers, Sea Crest Apartments et al.



~SRQgirl




Crescent Towers looks good, but it is also one week minimum. I am having the same issue with you Summer- it is difficult to find a place with less than one week rentals!





Crescent Towers will let you book a minimum of three days BUT you will have to wait until 60 before your arrival. If you are like me, you want to have the whole trip planned well in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment