Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hampton Inn Navarre

From the little info I have been able to find while researching it appears this a new Hampton. I know it%26#39;s not on the beach, but can anyone tell me what kind of area it is in, i.e., residential, touristy, etc. We have never been to this area and want a place close to the beach but don%26#39;t want to pay just to be ';on the beach';, however not necessarily wanting to be in a neighborhood either miles away from tourist stuff. When I saw this new Hampton I became even more intrigued and thought I would investigate, any info would be helpful.



Hampton Inn Navarre


The Hampton Inn is on Highway 98 on the mainland. It%26#39;s in an area of strip malls, etc. You will have to drive to the beach, which isn%26#39;t that far, but you will have to cross the bridge over the sound every day.



Hampton Inn Navarre


We are planning on staying here in August. My son lives in an apartment complex next door. Its located on a major road and is approximately 2 miles from the beach. Hope this helps.




Thanks! That%26#39;s exactly what I needed to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment